A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kudrna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kudrna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kudrna
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kudrna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kudrna, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudrna graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kudrna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Kudrna MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Kudrna practice?
- Dr. James Kudrna has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kudrna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons.