A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kudrna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kudrna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kudrna
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kudrna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kudrna, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudrna graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kudrna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Kudrna MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Kudrna practice?
- Dr. James Kudrna has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kudrna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons.