A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kuechler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kuechler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuechler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuechler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kuechler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuechler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kuechler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Kuechler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James R. Kuechler practice?
- Dr. James Kuechler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kuechler practices Psychiatry near Lake Forest, CA.
See Lake Forest Psychiatrists.