A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kure is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kure
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kure, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kure graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kure has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kure MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Kure practice?
- Dr. James Kure has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kure practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Cardiologists.