Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kure
Dr. James Kure, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Blanc, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kure is affiliated with McLaren - Flint, Genesys Regional Medical Center Health Park and Hurley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kure has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Kure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.
Dr. Charlotte Ng
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Grand Blanc, MI 0 mi9
Dr. Ramon Raneses
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Grand Blanc, MI 0 mi28
Dr. David Dobies
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Grand Blanc, MI 0 mi24