Dr. James Kurley Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Champaign, IL

November 16th, 2016
Tummy Tuck with Lipo
Dr.Kurley and staff are AMAZING! I am a new woman! Dr.Kurley was very honest and upfront about the procedure, the risks, and the expectations. His staff was friendly and very supportive in every question and concern.

April 2nd, 2015
LOVE Dr. Kurley and staff!
I cannot say enough about how great Advanced Aesthetics is. I am so happy that I decided to trust Dr. Kurley as my surgeon. He really takes the time to explain not only everything that he will be doing, but why he will be doing it. The rest of the staff are great too. From the receptionists, to the nurse, to the anesthesiologist; everyone is friendly and helpful and makes sure that you are comfortable. My actual procedure was rapid recovery breast augmentation. I was skeptical about actually healing quickly and not needing prescription pain killers after surgery. If you follow instructions though (even the really sucky laying on your stomach every night including the night of surgery) you really will be back to normal in no time. Within a week I felt good, within 2, I was completely back to life as usual with no discomfort of any kind. (To include sleeping on my stomach. Everything he tells you to do has a purpose!) As for my breasts, I couldn't be happier. Dr. Kurley measures you and recommends what size implants will give you nice, natural results. My boobs are not typical huge fake ones, they look wonderful and natural, like what I should have had all along. Which is exactly what I wanted. If I had it all to do over again, I definitely would. I sincerely don't have a single negative thing to say about any part of my experience, except I should have done it sooner!

August 23rd, 2012
I am very pleased with your services, very pleased with the results of my BOTOX and fillers administered by Dr. Kurley. Also enjoyed my facial and microdermabrasion. Your prices are reasonable and the staff is very helpful adn professional.

August 20th, 2012
I started my relationship with Dr. Kurley in 2004. I consider myself a tough critic because by profession I am a nurse who works in an operating room. I know what to look for to find a good surgeon, and that is Dr. Kurley. I started my relationship with Advanced Aesthetics in 2004. My first procedure was a tummy tuck. From the moment I walked in the door my experience has been nothing short of amazing. The staff is great, professional in every way. The anesthesia staff is exceptional, never hesitated about putting my own care in their hands. I just recently had a thigh lift in January. I am excited with the results so far, and look forward to fully recovering. I want to be honest, plastic surgery is not for everyone, there is pain involved, and optimum results take time and patience, and Dr. Kurley and his staff are with you every step of the way.

March 26th, 2012
You and your staff were very professional. I felt comfortable asking questions. My visit was thorough and pleasant!

February 21st, 2011
Wonderful experience
I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction Feb '09, a breast augmentation Feb '10 and I can not say anything but the best of Dr. Kurley and his staff during my experience. Everything was explained to me in detail what the procedure would entail along with what would be expected of me during the healing process. I am extremely happy with my results and I would recommend Dr. Kurley to my friends, family and strangers for any plastic surgery needs. I give them 5 stars.

January 1st, 2011
dissatisfied
This is the first of many reviews I will be posting. I had an extended tummy tuck, breast lift/aug, and lipo of flanks in January. The first problem w ...