A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kursch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kursch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kursch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kursch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Kursch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Kursch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Kursch practice?
- Dr. James Kursch has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Kursch practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.