A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kurtzman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtzman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kurtzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kurtzman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kurtzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Todd Kurtzman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Kurtzman practice?
- Dr. James Kurtzman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kurtzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Irvine Pediatricians.