Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kurtzman
Dr. James Kurtzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Kurtzman is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center and Orange County Global Medical Center. Dr. Kurtzman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kurtzman has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. James Kurtzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Kristina Galyon
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Residency
Irvine, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Morris Ahdoot
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irvine, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Maher Abdallah
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irvine, CA 0.07 mi12