A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kurtzman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kurtzman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kurtzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Todd Kurtzman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Kurtzman practice?
- Dr. James Kurtzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kurtzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Orange Pediatricians.