A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kurz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurz
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kurz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurz graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eckhardt Kurz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James E. Kurz practice?
- Dr. James Kurz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kurz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.