A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kurz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kurz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurz graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eckhardt Kurz MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James E. Kurz practice?
- Dr. James Kurz has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kurz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.