A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kuusisto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kuusisto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuusisto graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kuusisto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kuusisto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Kuusisto practice?
- Dr. James Kuusisto has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kuusisto practices Family Medicine near Brainerd, MN.
See Brainerd Primary Care Doctors.