A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kwak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kwak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 69 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kwak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Kwak practice?
- Dr. James Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kwak practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Family Physicians.