A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kyle
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyle graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morgan Kyle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kyle practice?
- Dr. James Kyle has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kyle practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley Primary Care Doctors, Beckley General Practitioners, and Beckley Internists.