A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James L'Esperance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James L'Esperance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James L'Esperance, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Esperance graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Omer L'Esperance MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James O. L'Esperance practice?
- Dr. James L'Esperance has 1 office location.
Dr. James L'Esperance practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.