A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Adams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Adams practice?
- Dr. James Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Adams practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.