A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Adams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Adams practice?
- Dr. James Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. James Adams practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.