Learn more about Dr. James Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Adams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Adams practice?
- Dr. James Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. James Adams practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.