A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Alexander, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Alexander has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James Alexander practice?
- Dr. James Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Alexander practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, IN.
See Dayton Pathologists.