Dr. James Anderson III MD Patient Reviews

3.8

July 9th, 2016
Awful experience. No follow up. Terribly insensitive. Refused to call patient back to address questions regarding medical procedure his office recommended.

March 21st, 2016
Dr. Anderson is the greatest. When I go to him I know that he will take as much time with me as he did with the patient before me. He answers every question I have and sends me for additional testings if needed.. I hope he does not retire anytime soon.

February 2nd, 2016
Pompous, condescending, argumentative, doesn't listen to patients or allow them to help make decisions regarding their healthcare. Actively runs down other Drs and their opinions. Becomes angry when questioned. Expects patients to follow his directions without hesitation or question.

April 3rd, 2015
The people who wrote a bad review of Dr. Anderson must have been having a bad day. I started out with Dr. Anderson's dad and have been with Dr. Anderson ever since his dad retired (probably a total for both of 45+ years). I would recommend him to anyone.

October 9th, 2012
Never Again
This doctor, if you want to call him that, was horrible. I wouldnt go to him again if he were the only doctor alive. RUDE and no help at all. He didnt know his head from a hole in the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 23rd, 2011
Great doctor and staff

September 16th, 2010
A great physician who is very dedicated to his patients. Dr. Anderson has a very caring and compasionate staff. I have been a patient for 24 years and I have been amazed at the level of expertise displayed by this office. My life has been richly blessed by Dr. Anderson and his excellent staff.

August 17th, 2010
patients outlive others
i"ve been going to Dr Anderson since he started practicing. The staff has always been caring and compassionate.A nurse actually took me to the hospitale once when I showed up with pheumonia with a 105 temp. Dr. Anderson always takes his time and explains all test and diagnosis thourougly. I guess the best compliment i ever heard was from a hospital nurse that said Dr. Anderson had a reputation for keeping his patients alive longer than most. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a knowledable,caring, and competent doctor and staff.

June 17th, 2010
Great doctor!!
I have always been scared to death of doctors. Dr Anderson knows my issues and has always been kind and joking with me which helps ease my anxiety. Any questioins I have, he is always willing to take the time to go over everything. I bring a list with me to ask him questions and he answers all of them very thorough. I pray he never retires!!

May 15th, 2010
Hateful, Arrogant, RUDE
This doctor has the WORST bedside manner of any doctor I ever visited. I suffered through several years of going to him, always feeling as if I had bothered him in some way, that he was doing me a huge favor, or that my complaints were ridiculous. He seldom took me seriously, so after a while I just went to him as little as possible; many times just not getting proper care when sick, because the dread of seeing him was so great. I finally had enough and found a wonderful doctor who takes time with me and is helping me learn that it is OK to complain when I am the doctor's office; that's why I am there! Dr. Anderson needs to retire....NOW. If you are looking for a compassionate, personable, and knowledgable doctor; do NOT go to this one.

February 2nd, 2010