A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Austin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Austin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leslie Austin MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Austin practice?
- Dr. James Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Austin practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.