A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Austin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Austin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leslie Austin MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Austin practice?
- Dr. James Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Austin practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.