Overall Review

August 14th, 2012
Dr. Baker is very skilled in his specialty and is a very talented surgeon. His bedside manner is excellent. He never rushes you through an appt. and is very patient even though I had a hundred questions! I had liposuction done by him and now am a regular Botox/Juvederm patient. My lipo turned out awesome, no ripples, no scars and very natural. I have a friend who went somewhere else and she has ripples and lumps. Have always been very happy with the injectables as well. Once I thought one side needed a little more after a week or so. I called the office and was told to come back in and added a little to that side for me at no charge. He said he just wanted me to be happy. Oh, and his staff is super friendly and fun!

June 16th, 2011
CAUTION!!!
Used Sculptra on me and ruined my face. Initially I was pleased but he overfilled and 2 years later I cannot smile.

January 29th, 2011
Great doctor!
I had my breasts done by Dr. Baker and they look really natural and you can barely see the scar. The comment from the other patient should be taken very lightly as everyone scars differently. Dr. Baker is a very good doctor!

January 25th, 2011
Breast Augmentation
My breast augmentation is so natural with no visible scars after 3 years. The previous ratings are unfair. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Baker. Spent lots of time discussing my options and explaining over/under the muscle differences. Also, recommended a friend to him and she was as happy as I was. We are both late 40's and wanted most natural looking breast aug. and Dr. Baker is number 1 in my book.