A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baldwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Baldwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Baldwin practice?
Dr. James Baldwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.