A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barron is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barron, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Barron practice?
Dr. James Barron practices Otolaryngology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Otolaryngologists.