A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St. Mary`s Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lewis Brown MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Brown practice?
- Dr. James Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Brown practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists and Athens Hospice & Palliative Specialists.