A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Brown MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Brown practice?
- Dr. James Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brown practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Hospitalists and Tupelo Internists.