Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Carlisle
Dr. James Carlisle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southlake, TX, with other offices in Grapevine, TX and Ennis, TX (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Carlisle is affiliated with RHD Memorial Medical Center and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Carlisle has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. James Carlisle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.
Dr. Melita Moore
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Southlake, TX 0.97 mi8
Dr. Eric Ray
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Southlake, TX 1.07 mi8
Dr. Alan Farrow-Gillespie
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Southlake, TX 1.66 mi38