James Chen MD, MPH Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2015
Super knowledgable. Great bed side. Most responsive and engaged doctor I have ever had.

May 27th, 2015
Financial Advisor
I am very happy with my decision to go to Doctor James Chen for my rotator cuff surgery. I believe that i received the best possible doctor out there - for my surgery.

April 23rd, 2015
Amazing Experience for a 1st timer
I was scared and did not know what to expect before I went and saw Dr. Chen. Dr. Chen and his team where so great and thorough it made my surgery and recovery so much easier. Being able to reach the team at anytime was the most comforting thing.

April 20th, 2015
Clear, full communication and explanation of situation and options. Ease of process, and accessibility.

April 20th, 2015
Chief Engineer @ The California Center in SF, Ca.
A positive experience from the first visit and consultation right through the reconstructive surgery and follow-up. Dr. Chen and his staff are professional, polite, informative, and supportive.

April 15th, 2015
Meniscus Tear
The Office here is very professional and clean. The front office is very friendly. Dr. Chen is very knowledgeable. He was very quick to determine that I have a meniscus tear without using invasive surgery, but by using MRI to make sure I had a tear. The office staff works very quickly to help get you settle in. They are also available during the surgery. A very attentive team. Very good. I would totally recommend them.

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Chen is personable and really cares.

March 7th, 2015
I'm very happy with my care at Dr Chen's office. Staff is great and Dr. Chen takes the time to explain everything. Dr.Chen did a wonderful job on my knee surgery and was very through and caring about my progress ect. Highly Recommended!

March 2nd, 2015
Very connected
I really like how easily it was to contact Dr. Chen both before and after surgery using Healthloop. He even called me a few times. He really made me feel comfortable about the whole process.

February 21st, 2015
Best Ortho Care, Hands Down
As a Level I Trauma Emergency Nurse, I am completely thrilled with the care I received from Dr. Chen. His knowledge base, accurate assessment & diagnosis, straightforward plan of care combined with his easy & comforting bedside manor made for not only an excellent experience, but a hugely successful surgery. The office staff was courteous and helpful and follow up appointments were a breeze. I highly recommend Dr. Chen and would definitely use his services if needed in the future.

February 19th, 2015
Great recommendation, great experience!
Dr Chen was recommended by my primary and was great. This was my first surgery and was as smooth and easy as I could have imagined. I have and would recommend Dr Chen to friends and family.

February 14th, 2015
Great team
I have always liked the ease of getting an appointment when necessary. The staff is excellent and very patient supportive. Dr Chen is an excellent surgeon and very thoughtful as to my well being . He does not want to rush into surgery if it can be avoided.