Learn more about Dr. James Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Clark practice?
- Dr. James Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. James Clark practices Family Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Family Physicians.