Dr. James Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Cook?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. James Cook?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2013

The Best

Helped me with a problem I have had for years. I'm a vet and the VA was unable to get me any relief for over 3 years. Dr Cook got results after one visit. He knows his stuff and his fees are reasonable. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the care I received.

May 28th, 2013

This doctor will bill you excessively, and refuse to discuss it with you.

I went in for an office visit. I knew my copay would be $20. After the visit, I paid my twenty and left. Then I got a bill in the mail for an additional $200. Turns out, during the course of my visit, I'd inadvertently allowed Dr. Cook to perform a procedure that he billed separately for. I called his office to negotiate. They offered me a payment plan or collections. I asked to come in to meet with Dr. Cook about it in person. Their response: "Dr. Cook is not amicable to that." So I'm left with a bill ten times what I expected for a procedure I never would have consented to if I'd it would be billed separately, and the doctor won't even discuss it with me. Don't see this doctor. And if you do, be sure to ask before he does even the most trivial thing in your visit to be sure you won't be billed heavily for it later.

September 28th, 2011

Great dermatologist

Best dermatologist I've ever had, including a very good doctor in Florida!!

December 14th, 2010

fraudulent office manager

I paid with my American express my co-pay at my doctors office where Dr.Cook comes once a week.I have been charged by amer.Ex.;paid;have bill of sale etc.Got ltr.from Dr.Cooks office;don't accept Amer.Ex.I cld Amer.Ex-confirmed that I had been charged,Dr. got paid-no refund from Dr.'s office. Susan,office mgr.at Dr Cokk's claimed to have phd Merchant Services and issue was taken care of before my phcall. She demanded Visa payment. I pd by phone. phd Amer.Exp;I was told again no reimbursement for copay-Susan was to call Merchant Services. I phd her again;she denied ever having told me a few hours ago that she had phd Merchant S. She was insulting, lying, treating me as if I was senile. They got paid twice. Susan denied refund,stating they have no Amer.Exp account and pmnt did not go thru. According to Amer.Ex.:since charge went thru,Dr's office was pd and therefore a Merchant Account exists. BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

July 27th, 2017