Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Cowan III
Dr. James Cowan III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Cowan is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton, Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center and Nea Medical Center. Dr. Cowan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Cowan III has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Cowan III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Nicole Barnes
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.07 mi15
Dr. Ronald Espinal
Memphis, TN 0.07 mi20
Dr. Abubakar Naida
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.07 mi31