A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Langston Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Langston Cowan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston Cowan graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Langston Cowan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Langston Cowan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James Langston Cowan practice?
- Dr. James Langston Cowan has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Langston Cowan practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.