Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Finley
Dr. James Finley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with other offices in Greenville, NC and Greenville, NC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cytopathology, Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Finley is affiliated with Chowan Hospital, Bertie Memorial Hospital and Pitt County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Finley has the following 3 specialties
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. James Finley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. William Ballance Jr
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Greenville, NC 3.85 mi32
Dr. Vinita Mathur
Greenville, NC 3.85 mi21
Dr. Joanna Kosko
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Greenville, NC 3.85 mi17