A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fleming is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fleming, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fleming has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Fleming MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James L. Fleming practice?
- Dr. James Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fleming practices Psychiatry near Trenton, MO.
See Trenton Psychiatrists.