A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fleming is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fleming, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fleming has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Fleming MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James L. Fleming practice?
- Dr. James Fleming has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Fleming practices Psychiatry near Chillicothe, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO and Lees Summit, MO.
See Chillicothe Psychiatrists.