A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Frank, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Frank has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Frank MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Frank practice?
- Dr. James Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. James Frank practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.