A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Larimer Gardner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Gardner practice?
- Dr. James Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gardner practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
See New Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.