A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Gardner practice?
Dr. James Gardner practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, PA.
See New Wilmington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Gardner, Dr. Jaime Gardner, Dr. Santiago Gardner, Dr. Jacques Gardner