Learn more about Dr. James Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gardner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Gardner practice?
Dr. James Gardner practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
See New Wilmington Family Physicians.