A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gardner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Larimer Gardner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Gardner practice?
- Dr. James Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gardner practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeville, PA.
See New Wilmington Family Physicians.