A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gardner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Larimer Gardner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Gardner practice?
- Dr. James Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gardner practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeville, PA.
See New Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.