A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gentry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gentry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- University Of Florida Health CenterJacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gentry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Gentry practice?
Dr. James Gentry practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.