A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Green, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Green has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Green MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Green practice?
- Dr. James Green has 1 office location.
Dr. James Green practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.