A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Henderson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Henderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
- Muskogee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lamar Henderson MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. James Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Henderson practices Urology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Urologists.