A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Henderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
- Muskogee Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance