A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hull is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hull, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hull has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Hull MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Hull practice?
- Dr. James Hull has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hull practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.