A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hull, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hull has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hull accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Hull practice?
Dr. James Hull practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.