Dr. James Hunt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 17th, 2015
Dr. Jim is the best doctor I have ever had. I trust him, I feel like he cares about my health and he always takes time with me - I never feel rushed or like I am "a number". He is extraordinarily compassionate, which is so rare! He has helped me through a lot. I would recommend him to anyone.

February 22nd, 2013
Kalamazoo's tops
Was a patient of Drs. Klerk and Bateman for 43 years, as Dr. Bateman eased out of everyday activities, I selected Dr. Jim. The insurance company forced a move to another practice, when the opportunity arose I went back to Dr. Jim, the smartest move, and I thank God I could come back to this practice. Dr. Jim is a compassionate and very professional, I trust his judgement 110%

May 3rd, 2012
Best care I've ever received
I went to see Dr Jim Hunt for a routine check-up. It turned out to be anything but. The diagnosis was grim, but Dr Hunt was warm and caring and helped walk me through the steps that lay ahead of me. Thank God, I am now doing much better. Dr Hunt is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. I feel truly blessed to have him as my primary care physican.

December 2nd, 2008
Dr. Jim is my health-care "partner". He listens to my questions, concerns, and opinions and always treats me with respect. He is knowledgeable and yet willing to admit when he doesn't have all the answers. He doesn't hesitate to make a referral when the situation requires it. He attends to my medical needs with a perspective attendant to me as a person - not a case, nor just a condition.