A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Januzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Januzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Januzzi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Januzzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Januzzi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Januzzi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Januzzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Januzzi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Januzzi practice?
- Dr. James Januzzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Januzzi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.