A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Januzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Januzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Januzzi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Januzzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Januzzi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Januzzi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Januzzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Januzzi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Januzzi practice?
- Dr. James Januzzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Januzzi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.