Dr. James Longabaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Longabaugh?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. James Longabaugh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2014

First off I set up my yelp account just to write a review on this establishment. My husband and I are new to the area and I called here because of the great reviews on yelp. Bad mistake The receptionist answered at first and I asked if they took my insurance and she cut me off stating they do not take any insurance. Sidenote: my husband has great insurance Then she asked if I was a patient of his already and I stated no. She got even more rude and said, "furthermore he isn't taking any new patients" The worse experience I have ever had no customer service what so ever

June 19th, 2012

He's always late which is why I take a book or knitting with me - but he's late because he spends so much time with his patients - and thats ok by me, because he spends just as much time with me.

April 20th, 2015