A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lord is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lord
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lord, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lord has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Lord MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Lord practice?
- Dr. James Lord has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lord practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors and Saint Louis Family Physicians.