Dr. James Maher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Maher?

April 5th, 2017

Bedside manner is awesome!!!

August 30th, 2014

Excellent doctor. We'll come to him for every pregnancy we have.

February 9th, 2014

Best Doctor Ever

I had many concerns going into my third pregnancy as I had lost a a little boy at birth under a different doctors care a year prior to meeting Dr. Maher. My concerns were valid because this third pregnancy was high risk... Dr. Maher understood my concerns, he listened to me and he put my mind at ease. He took no risks in my care and he closely kept an eye on everything. With his help my daughter was born by C-Section perfectly healthy. Since then I have entrusted him completely and have had 3 surgeries under his care, all successful. Dr. Maher is a great Doctor, I am so grateful for all he has done for me and for my daughter.

February 13th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr. Maher did post care for me after my first son was born in SF and delivered my second son. He is easy going and low key, so if you're looking for someone to be all dramatic about you and your pregnancy, look for a different guy. Dr. Maher will put you at ease and make it all seem so simple. He likes to say that he wants to only deliver second babies because they're so easy... so I had no worries going into labor, he showed up, was done in 10 and on his way. I loved it! Thanks, Dr. Maher!

November 5th, 2009

The best ob you'll ever have!!

Dr. Maher is the best OB ever!! I drive about 45 minutes to come see him...he was very easy going and helpful during my pregnancy and delivery!! He has taken the time to answer even the silly questions I have! He has been extremly helpful with helping my husband and I concieve our next baby..I would recomend him to everyone and anyone! He is the only OB I've ever had that I trust and want to deliver my babies!!

April 2nd, 2009

Sort-of High Risk Preggo

I was initially referred to Dr. Maher because I was considered "high risk" (42, history of diabetes, current hypertension, post gastric bypass patient, orthopedic problems). My pre-existing conditions have not been problems for me (I'm due in a few weeks), and Dr. M says I'm pretty much "boring" him, but that's ok - I feel like I'm getting the attention I need to put my anxieties at ease, and I can't wait to get this whole process over with!

March 9th, 2009

He goes beyond what NORMAL DR.'S would do!!

Great bedside manners & just GREAT overall!

September 6th, 2008

Excellent Doc

Best OB in Roseville!

August 28th, 2008

Love him!!!!

I have been seeing Dr Maher for 12 years. He literally saved my life 3 times. He delivered both my children. No words can say how great of a dr. he is. I have many female problems and he has always found a way for me to be treated when others couldn't. He listened, and has always done everything that is needed.

August 16th, 2008

Terrible Unkind Doctor

He is unfeeling unkind and takes no time care or concern for patients. He is rude and insensitive. He is short and short tempered. I can believe anyone would ever want him to be their doctor during the most wonderful experience of life....giving birth.

March 9th, 2017