Dr. James Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

July 11th, 2013
Amazing Family Physician
Dr. Martin has treated my family for years. He was very compassionate and effective when my grandfather began to suffer the effects of psychotic depression. He has helped me with cost effective care since I lost my job. Mary, the nurse at the practice, is a wonderful and experienced professional...and you don't even feel it when she gives you a shot! I would enthusiastically recommend this practice to anyone.

December 3rd, 2009
excellent doctor
Dr Martin does that rare thing - he listens - and he seems to know what questions to ask and he either has a phenomenol memory or he reviews ones file before a follow-up visit. I recently moved out of the Lehigh Valley, and the one thing/person I would hsve taken would be Dr. Martin. I have chosen other doctors here, but have found then similar to doctors I have known elsewhere, they don't really listen - or remember you from visit to visit.

February 23rd, 2009
diagnosed over telephone
By not actually seeing the patient in person dr. Martin diagnosed illness over the telephone as the flu. After sufferring for four days, the patient was rushed to hospital for surgery becasue of a blocked intestine.