A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moeller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moeller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeller graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moeller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Moeller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Moeller practice?
- Dr. James Moeller has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Moeller practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Auburn Hills Family Physicians.