A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mullen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mullen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Crohn's Disease
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Fatty Liver
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Liver Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Protein Deficiency
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Mullen MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Mullen practice?
- Dr. James Mullen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mullen practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.