A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mullen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mullen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Crohn's Disease
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Fatty Liver
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Liver Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Protein Deficiency
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leo Mullen MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Mullen practice?
- Dr. James Mullen has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mullen practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.