Overall Review

2.7

no change

August 19th, 2016
Left high and DRY BAd bedside manner
Went to him because he was suppose to be the BEST. He is a Great neurologist it's a shame his ego gets in his way. Complex situations instead of a referral for another opinion or help from collegues, its all in head by means of anxiety and need mental help. Very rude refused to continue my care and left me high and dry with no one to manage my medications. I have a seizure disorder and will have seizures without my meds. BE CAREFUL SEEING HIIM!!! If you situation is simple you might be ok. I know another person who received the same treatment when the situation became complex ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD>

February 15th, 2016
Dr Napier is very intelligent, but that's where it ends. He is always in a hurry at his appointments, there is always a very significant wait time during his appointments and his bedside manner is terrible.

February 22nd, 2015
Quick to judge/tunnel vision
Came in with physical head trauma symptoms from concussion

May 10th, 2014
Best doctor I have seen yet for my multiple sclerosis in the past 20 years!
I was told by a few people that they disliked this doctor, but when I decided to see a nurse practitioner at Bay Care Aurora because I heard her speak at an MS seminar, I also needed to set up an appt with the actual doctor after seeing her. I saw Dr. Teetzen, whom my husband and I preferred not to see again. Dr. Teetzen ended up moving away , so I was reluctantly scheduled with Dr. Napier. I have been seeing him for over a year now for my MS, and he is listens to my problems, explains things I need answers to, always shakes my hand and asks how I am doing, has concerns about my meds and overall is quite friendly and thorough, and the best part is--my husband likes him too!

November 24th, 2013
Terrible,Terrible Dr, Don't waste your time.I would give HIM no stars but it won't let me post review.

November 2nd, 2013
Doctor was very rude to my mother the patient. Called my mother and me a liar! Used impropriate language.

September 21st, 2013
incompetent and lazy
He asked a couple of questions and then diagnosed me. When I disagreed with him he gave me statistics of how he was in the top 8 neurologists and refused to listen to me.He performed a perfunctory assessment and wouldn't let me describe my symptoms. He ordered a bunch of tests including some I had just had. When I went back for my results he told me everything was normal and all my symptoms where "in my head". I didn't want to give him any stars but I couldn't submit without rating him.

July 30th, 2013
terrible doctor
He did not listen to my concerns. When I tried to tell him my symptoms he dismissed them. He told me what he thought my problem was after only 5 minutes. He said my symptoms were caused by a mental disorder and the pain, weakness, numbness, tingling, and loss of balance were not caused by a physical disorder. I complained but nothing will be done unless other complaints are filed. I am an RN and I know my symptoms are physical and not mental.

July 30th, 2013
Wait and wait and then nothing
After waiting 2 weeks for an appointment, he ran a million tests of which he did not follow up on until my next appointment. Upon my next appointment, which he was 45 minutes behind schedule for, he was arrogant, rude and condescending. He ordered more tests and sent me back to my family doctor. Never called with the results of the tests. After I tracked down the results, all of which were abnormal, I switched doctors. Wouldn't go back to him ever again.

July 23rd, 2013
Save your time
Dr. Napier diagnosed me in in a matter of 4 minutes. He is gun slinger and shoots from the hip. You may be lucky and he may get it right or you may end up with a prescription for Depakote as your answer. He really likes to blame use of Tylenol for headaches in his diagnosis. Once he gets something in his mind you can say nothing to make him look at any other cause for your problem.

July 23rd, 2013
Worst Neurologist!!! 0 stars
Honestly I would have been better off making an appointment with a vetranarian. I received little to no answers to any of my questions; probably due to the fact that he had his head stuck to his tablet for our entire appointment. Horrible bedside manner, if I wanted to be scolded at and told that I don't know anything about anything he would be the doc to go to. Maybe a good brush up course would help a bit, considering I knew more about medications than he did. If he was the last Neurologist in the whole state I still wouldn't return. 0 stars overall, 0 stars for bed manner, 0 stars for competence and 0 stars for time given to listen.

March 23rd, 2013
Parkinson's / DBS Patient
This is a brilliant physician . He knowledge of movement disorders rivals anyone in the country. He guided me through successful DBS surgery and is a big time advocate for his patients,