Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Norman
Dr. James Norman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Norman is affiliated with Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Norman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Norman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Britton West
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.07 mi44
Dr. Ricardo Torres
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.08 mi17
Dr. Gregory Mckenna
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.10 mi21