Learn more about Dr. James Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Norman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Norman MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Norman practice?
- Dr. James Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Norman practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.