A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Pace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Pace practice?
- Dr. James Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.