Learn more about Dr. James Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Pace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Pace practice?
- Dr. James Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.