Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Parker
Dr. James Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC, with another office in Hickory, NC. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Parker is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln and Davis Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Parker has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. James Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.
Dr. Mark Atkins
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Hickory, NC 0 mi27
Dr. Jason Reutter
Hickory, NC 0 mi17
Dr. Kim Geisinger
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Hickory, NC 0 mi40