A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Phillips, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Phillips DO is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. James Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Phillips practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Pediatricians.