A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roberts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Roberts has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Roberts MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Roberts practice?
- Dr. James Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roberts practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.