A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JAMES ROBERTS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JAMES ROBERTS is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. JAMES ROBERTS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. ROBERTS graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. ROBERTS has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Tri-City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ROBERTS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans