A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roberts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Roberts has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans