Family Physicians, General Practitioner

2750 Main St
Ste 1
Marlette, MI 48453
989-635-1876
Locations and availability (5)

|  Best doctor in the 2013-14!  |  show details
by Michael Pioli on Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. sams cares an is from the heart he has treated my family for a while now an to say the least we are a bit to handle , staff are great , the time he spends is great & promptness is like no other my fAMILY can trust that in the case of almost Anything Dr . Sams we can trust !

|  Dr Sams  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

I am devastated by Dr Sam's leaving. He was by far the most caring doctor I have had. Never rushed through appointments and looked you straight in the eyes when talking. This is a huge loss to the practice

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

Best doctor ive ever had.

|  Evelyn Michalski  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

I have been with Dr. Sams probably as long as he has been practicing, and i am sorry to say, he is leaving the practice. I will really miss him, he is a very caring doctor who seems like he truly cares about his patients. Wherever you go Dr. Sams, I hope you are happy.

|  The best Doctor I've ever had the privilege of knowing.  |  show details
by Janet Nicosia on Dec 27th, 2010

I'm 55 years old and I have met with alot of Doctors in my life. Dr Sams is by far the most personable, professional I have even had the privilage to know. He never talks down to me, and he listens to my problems, and helps me like a good friend that happens to also be a Doctor.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2010

Dr Sams is always caring, truly listens to you and is always there for you. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor with a heart and who will spend the time needed.

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2009

Dr. Sams spends a lot of time getting to know his patience. He is a very caring and compassionate man.