Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Best doctor in the 2013-14! show details Best doctor in the 2013-14!
by Michael Pioli on Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. sams cares an is from the heart he has treated my family for a while now an to say the least we are a bit to handle , staff are great , the time he spends is great & promptness is like no other my fAMILY can trust that in the case of almost Anything Dr . Sams we can trust !

Dr Sams show details Dr Sams
Sep 29th, 2011

I am devastated by Dr Sam's leaving. He was by far the most caring doctor I have had. Never rushed through appointments and looked you straight in the eyes when talking. This is a huge loss to the practice

Feb 21st, 2011

Best doctor ive ever had.

Evelyn Michalski show details Evelyn Michalski
Jan 2nd, 2011

I have been with Dr. Sams probably as long as he has been practicing, and i am sorry to say, he is leaving the practice. I will really miss him, he is a very caring doctor who seems like he truly cares about his patients. Wherever you go Dr. Sams, I hope you are happy.

The best Doctor I've ever had the privilege of knowing. show details The best Doctor I've ever had the privilege of knowing.
by Janet Nicosia on Dec 27th, 2010

I'm 55 years old and I have met with alot of Doctors in my life. Dr Sams is by far the most personable, professional I have even had the privilage to know. He never talks down to me, and he listens to my problems, and helps me like a good friend that happens to also be a Doctor.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Oct 31st, 2010

Dr Sams is always caring, truly listens to you and is always there for you. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor with a heart and who will spend the time needed.

Mar 2nd, 2009

Dr. Sams spends a lot of time getting to know his patience. He is a very caring and compassionate man.