Learn more about Dr. James Scales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Scales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scales
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Scales, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Scales graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scales has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Scales MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Scales practice?
- Dr. James Scales has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Scales practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dingmans Ferry, PA.
See Newton Orthopedic Surgeons.