A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Reg Med Ctr, Athens, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Athens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.